Finished off your Roamer Skincare tins and not sure what to do with them next? Pass on the positivity or treat yourself with these mini choc-chip cookies!
- 1 1/3 cups (178g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (3g) cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened (vegan or regular)
- 1/2 cup (100g) packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg (or 1 flax egg)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (113g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (non-vegan or vegan)
- Roamer Skincare tins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, mix butter and sugars together until fully blended. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Add in the flour mixture and stir until fully combined with your wooden spoon. Stir in choc-chips.
- On your baking sheets (lined with a silicone mat or compostable parchment paper), make small balls with the mixture, about 1 teaspoon worth each and space about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 6 minutes - they'll still feel a bit soft and looked a wee bit under-baked but they continue to cook slightly once removed for the oven so make sure you don't over-bake!
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet several minutes then transfer to a wire rack or board. Store in your clean Roamer Skincare tins - keep 1 for yourself and pass on the other to a friend!