Giving Back Body Butter
Giving Back Body Butter - good for you (yes smooth hydrated skin!), good for the environment (no plastic packaging!) and good for someone else too (giving back)!
Similar to our Shea Face Balm - you'll only need to use a small amount of our whipped body butter for it to go a long way. This whipped body butter is going to last you ages. The ingredients in our Giving Back Body Butter are few but powerful:
- Shea Butter - incredibly moisturizing, reduces inflammation and soothes skin
- Coconut Oil - hydrates and soothes irritated skin
- Vanilla Extract - antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Cinnamon - antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The aim for this whipped body butter is for the profits of this product to go directly to a different organisation for each batch. The first organisation which you'll be supporting by purchasing this whipped body butter is the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre (https://dewc.ca/). This incredible organisation not only provides a comfortable, safe Drop-in Centre, they offer specialized services and programs for the women who visit their space including:
- Chinese Seniors Outreach
- Cultural Programming and Elders Council
- HIV Community Case Management
- Housing Outreach
- Skills Development
- Victim Services and Healing Circles
- Power of Women
This organisation truly does so much for the women in the community. Roamer Skincare are proud to be giving the profits of our Giving Back Body Butter to the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre. You can find out more about them here: https://dewc.ca/
How to use
- Start with scooping out a pea size amount at a time to spread wherever on your body.
- Use more as necessary, let it all sink in and enjoy!
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Cinnamon.
If during delivery the conditions have been quite warm, the Giving Back Body Butter may arrive a bit melted or a bit too soft. Simply pop it in the fridge to let it solidify back up, easy!