Shea Face Balm
Introducing the Shea Face Balm - a mix between a moisturizer and face oil that will last you ages! Sold in a reusable tin with compostable labels and absolutely NO plastic packaging. A win for your face, wallet and the environment!
Created with a handful of ingredients which your face will love.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit) is fantastic at balancing the varying oil and dryness levels which the skin experiences. The composition of fatty acids such as linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids helps to clear the skin of excess oil (sebum) while at the same time restoring moisture and locking it into the epidermis so the skin doesn't dry out.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil) is packed with 60 antioxidants, 20 minerals and vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A and E! It is known for improving skin hydration, increasing collagen levels and an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) has a whole bunch of benefits! It's known for having antioxidants, controlling sebum production, being antibacterial and (typically) hypoallergenic.
- Chamomile Oil (Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil) is a stellar soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredient which contains active components of phytosterol, azulene and bisabolol.
How to use
- Scoop out a baby pea size amount and massage in your fingertips for a couple of seconds to help it break down.
- Spread the balm all over your face and neck.
- Let it all sink in and enjoy!
The Shea Face Balm is fantastic to use not just on your face - think elbows, any chaffing or other dry patches too. It feels amazing applying the Shea Face Balm immediately after a hot shower or bath!
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil.
If during delivery the conditions have been quite warm, the Shea Face Balm may arrive a bit melted or a bit too soft. Simply pop it in the fridge to let it solidify back up, easy!